Call Center Customer Care Rep
Do you like talking on the phone? Do you want to get paid for it? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then read on!
Vivint’s Customer Care position makes for a great college job for those living in and around Provo or Orem. In a very comfortable call center environment, Customer Care Reps answer inbound calls from Vivint customers across the country and help them understand/troubleshoot their security system over the phone.
- Provide technical support via telephone for inbound calls.
- Develop a deep understanding of Vivint’s varied product line and installation processes.
- Educate customers over the phone on the use of Vivint systems and products.
- Use Vivint’s Knowledge Management System to troubleshoot varying degrees of technical support problems for customers.
- Create service tickets for issues not able to be solved over the phone.
- Accurately record customers’ technical issues.
- Similar jobs include: Desktop Support and Service Technician
- Ability to solve unique technical problems without supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a customer to guide them through understanding/fixing their system over the phone.
- A great customer service attitude.
- Ability to envision product scenarios in order to help customers solve problems.
- Ability to show up on time for work at our corporate HQ in Provo, UT.
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Must be able to work 4 weekday shifts and 1 weekend shift (Sundays required in the beginning)
- Must be able to attend 3 full weeks of paid training. Monday-Friday 8AM-2PM or 2PM-8PM
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Call Center Customer Care Rep (Provo, UT) is an entry level job; experience is required but not necessary. In addition to helpful supervisors, Vivint provides a fully searchable and robust knowledge management system to help you with all of your incoming tech support calls.
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
Customer Care Questions:
- Do you have pre-arranged plans or vacations that you will need time off for?
- We are a 24/7 call center. Would you be willing to work Saturdays and Sundays?
- If you were hired, how long do you plan on working here?
- If you are hired, when are you available to start training?
- If you are hired, would you be available to attend 3 weeks of training from 8am to 3pm Mon-Fri or 3:30pm to 10:30pm Mon-Fri?
- Are you available to work 5am-1:30pm?
- Are you available to work 7am-3:30pm?
- Are you available to work 10am-6:30pm?
- Are you available to work 12pm-8:30pm?
- Are you available to work 3pm-9:30pm?
- Are you available to work 3:30pm-12pm?
- Are you available to work 4:30pm-1:00am?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Are you multilingual? If so, please indicate which language(s) are spoken.
- Do you smoke?
- Are you interested in working Full Time or Part Time? Full time is considered 32 hours
- Have you ever plead “guilty” or “no contest” to, or been convicted of a crime?
- Have you ever worked for Vivint before? If so which department?
- You will receive an email invitation to complete a HireVue video as part of the interview process. I understand it is my responsibility to watch my email (inbox & junk) to complete the video.